So ever since I posted the poll, most of you had voted that you would like to see more of my monthly favorites and per your request, here you go!
- M. Gemi- The Stellato
- Free People- Farrah Eyelash Bodysuit
- Saint Laurent- Monogram Fringe College Suede Shoulder Bag
- West Elm- Metallic Pillar Candle
- Chackies- Arteriors Piedmont Vase
- West Elm- Prisma Frame
- M. Gemi- The Brezza
- All Saints- Adlee Biker Jacket
- Hampton The Label- The Elleroy Short
- Valentino- Ballerina Rockstud
- Anthropologie- Tocca Eau De Parfum in “Stella”
- All Saints- Able Roll Neck Sweater
- Anthropologie- Home Sweet Home Mug Topper
- West Elm- Alphabet Letter Pouch *CUSTOMIZABLE*
- Loeffler Randall- Devin Lizard-Embossed High-Top Sneaker w/ Shearling Trim
- Urban Outfitters- Plum & Bow Batik Decorative Letters
- All Saints- Bonner Studded Chelsea Boot
- Kate Spade- Daisy Place Pencil Cup
- Anthropologie- Lollia Eau De Parfum in “Lavender & Honey”
- Free People- Feel The Flava Fit and Flare
I have been using Lollia Parfum (#20) for the past 2 years and am literally obsessed with it and how light the scent is and how it lasts the whole day. I would consider purchasing this perfume if you like a clean, sweet, but not to sweet of a scent.Keep in mind, perfumes smell react different on everyone so make sure to test it out on yourself before purchase! But today, I bought The Tocca Eau De Parfum in Stella and I cannot even begin to explain to you how amazing it is. Sadly, I think it will be replacing Lollia for a while but these 2 perfumes are definitely my favorites to use.
So if you are a going into college, are in college, or have your own space that you would like to decorate, I definitely think that #16 is the perfect way to do it because you can really personalize it however you would like.
Also, If you don’t think I will be getting the Mug Toppers (#13) you are WRONG.
Hope you enjoyed this post and found something that catches your eye and makes it into your shopping cart!!